Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pop off the page has started

Jen Jockisch' Pop off the page class at Studio Calico has started as of September 1st. I've been wanting to pick Jen's brain since I started scrapbooking in 2008, and now it's finally possible! The class PDF's have been amazing, and I'm looking forwards to the challenges. I put this layout together after reading through the PDF's for the first time.


 

I took so many pointers from Jen when putting this together. For me the best tip so far has been how to place the different colors on a layout. Another class tip I used is the one from Amy Tan to always pick up colors from the photo. I struggled with adding pink somehow, but felt that I had to. It's the only strong color in the photo. I finally added the brad and the washi.

This layout is for the first POP challenge:


For this I took out my 35 mm kit again. The title is an Ali Edwards/Technique Tuesday stamp. Love it!

/Magdalena

5 comments:

  1. Amazing pages!! This makes me so sad that I missed this class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jag älskar verkligen den översta LO:n!
    Jag går också kursen men har inte hunnit sätta mig och skapa ännu. Ska bli spännande att sätta igång. Via SC hittade jag din blogg och det var verkligen trevligt! Den hamnar på min bloggrunda direkt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the class too...these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Begge disse er virkelig flotte! :D

    ReplyDelete