Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fall is on the way

The summer that never came, has turned into fall quickly this year. After the coldest and rainest summer in Sweden since the weather recordings started 220 years ago I'm hoping for a beautiful fall at least. Fall is my favorite season.

I haven't blogged in a while now so I have a few layouts for Trendspotting to share.
Neon


Banner


Mist


Materials: SC kit Summer of 69 with addons Five & dime and Drive-in., plus Mister Huey's in Piglet and Leaf, BG Clippings pad, Versafine ink.

/Magdalena

4 comments:

  1. Great pages! Especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THESE! I really need to get back into the SC challenges- they always have such a unique take on design- love those red alphas and your designs are so clean and modern- really inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog through SC and I love your layouts. - *kreativmarie*

    ReplyDelete