As I went through all my posts for 2014 for my "5 favorite posts of the year" I felt that many of them were quite boring. I've been keeping our life fairly private but as I read all the posts I realized that also means unpersonal. The plan is to write a bit more personal things in 2015 to keep things a bit more interesting.
It's time for my 5 favorite projects in 2014. Click on the images to get to the blog posts on these projects.
It was really hard picking out my favorite projects this year. I've made fewer layouts than before because of project life. That has meant only making layouts with my favorite photos and products, and so I really like everything I have made. I decided to pick these because:
1. I was really happy with how this mini album turned out. I've used the template twice more after this album.
2. I wanted to pick a PL spread that represents my style, and decided on this one. Mixed pocket designs and lots of digi.
3. It's my favorite two-pager of 2014. This was the year I tried out making two-pagers for the first time, and I actually liked it.
4. Again, I love Pinterest! Another Pinterest inspired layout.
5. Also I love grids! This is one of my favorite grid layouts of the year.
Speaking of grids I'm happy to announce my contribution to a new class at Studio Calico taught by Marcy Penner - On the grid. I was so happy to be asked to be part of this class. Grids are my absolute favorite! I'm so excited to see what everyone will make.