Thursday, April 17, 2014

MARSHMALLOW SQUARES

Three ingredients are all you need to make these pretty marshmallow squares for Easter. Originally I saw these using multicolored mini marshmallows, but those are hard to find where I live. Instead I used the regular white kind and added rainbow sprinkles instead. The sprinkles add a nice crunch to the squares.


Marshmallow squares

2 bars of white chocolate
2 bags of mini marshmallows
rainbow sprinkles

Melt the chocolate according to the instructions on the packaging. Let the chocolate cool for a bit, or the marshmallows will melt. Stir in the marshmallows and spread out onto a waxed paper. Add the sprinkles. Put in fridge. When hardened, cut into squares. You could also punch out shapes with large cookie cutters. Eggs for instance!

Happy Easter!

/Magdalena

1 comment:

  1. You my friend are a champion! Why did I never think of this! Oh this is so happening tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete