Sunday, April 15, 2012

The sketch class

Here's two more layouts I made from KP's sketch class over at Studio CAlico. This is sketch #3:



I also made this for one of the LOAW challenges this month, which is monochromatic. I find this SO hard to do. This is the first time I've ever been able to stick to one color. It was because I picked grey I think. I've tried making chevrons before but messed it up every time. Then I saw this layout by TamiG in the SC gallery, using triangles. Brilliant!

And this is sketch #4:



I'm so stuck on the Encyclopedia add-on! It's my favorite add-on ever. I'm also liking these tiny triangles lately. This is the third layout I've made using them.

I know you also want to check out the Studio Calico blog later tonight. Just saying ;-)

/Magdalena

3 comments:

  1. these are both fabulous girl, i still have not tried to make my own chevrons out, must get on that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pages! I love that add-on too - it's one of my all time faves and I love how you used it here. Particularly how you added the letter stickers on the circle curve. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've used the chevron here :)

    ReplyDelete