I've been given the Liebster award by the sweet Maria Stanley who has her blog right here. I was so happy to recieve an e-mail yesterday telling me this. It's given to bloggers with less than 200 followers. And I get to give away 5 Liebster awards in return. Isn't that great?
To accept the Award you must:
1. Thank your Leibster Award sender on your Blog.
2. Link back to your sender on your Blog.
3. Copy and paste your Leibster onto your Blog.
4. Present the Leibster Award to 5 other Blogs with 200 or less. Followers that you feel deserves some attention and recognition for awesome stuff.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving them a comment on their Blog.
Here are the five blogs I've chosen, in no particular order:
- Sockergrynet - Marie Holmström. The best scrapbooker in Sweden if you ask me. She has fabulous style! We were on the same DT for awhile so I happen to know she also has the sweetest personality.
- My next award goes to Nina in Germany. She's a member of the Sketchabilities DT and makes fantastic layouts. She often has lists on her blog that are a fun read. Stop by!
- The a-ma-zing Margrethe is next. From Norway comes this awesome scrapper. She takes beautiful photos, is a member of several DT's and makes the most amazing layouts.You really want to visit her blog!
- Patricia in Louisiana makes the most detailed, fantastic layouts and also beautiful PL pages. Also on several DT's. Visit her blog and be inspired!
- Another Norweigan lady, Tone, has a gorgeous looking blog. I wish I could design like that! Colourful layouts and other fun things on her blog. Go take a look!