Saturday, March 17, 2012

Story Hour

I've started creating with my Story Hour kit. The main is only okay this month, but the add-ons were absolutely amazing! Illustrated - the tag bag. Atlas - the papers. And Encyclopedia... Well, it wasn't in my box when it arrived. I couldn't believe it. I was SO upset! Silly maybe, but true. I was so so happy to snag add-ons 1 and 2 at reveal and then it's not in the box. I e-mailed customer service and luckily they had one more to send me. Phew! But it'll be another two weeks before I can work with it. I also got add-on 3 after looking through the DT gallery. I love the papers in it.

Here's my first two layouts:

I wanted to try and use the Illustrated add-on only for this layout. I made it except for the title alphas that are from the main. Love that red JBS Cough Syrup ink!




AND...





This layout is about my children's love and fascination for snails. I used the glassine bag that the main kit fabric flowers came in, and filled it with confetti. An idea I spotted at one of Lisa T's pages this month. I embossed the stamp with white Zing.

/ Magdalena

2 comments:

  1. I feel exactly the same way about the main in the March kit. I am hoping I may change my mind when I start working with it. Sadly I have only just cracked open Daydream Believer so it could be a while...

    ReplyDelete