Thursday, March 29, 2012

Speedy scrapping

I'm an extremly sloooow scrapper. I can sit and stare at a layout for hours, add something, take it away, put it back... Ugh! So when I saw this challenge on the Studio Calico forum I dove right in. The challenge is to create a project in less than an hour. I managed TWO. This was my first and it took me 42 minutes:





I had a wrapper for something in the kit laying on my desk, and I thought hey, I'll add that. I'm still in love with the JBS Cough Syrup ink I bought with the March kit.

The next layout took me 13 minutes, but I used the SC Sunday sketch to create it, so it feels like I cheated a little.



 And here's the sketch I used:


/Magdalena

5 comments:

  1. great job!! I tend to be like you and can have a layout sitting on my table for days if I let myself... sometimes it feels great just to get something done within the same hour though haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great effort! I especially love your take on the Sunday sketch. I thought I don't have any small photos printed so I couldn't join in. Your take means I could! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never scrap a layout under an hour, you should be proud! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are both fantastic -- i especially like your take on the sunday sketch. do you like them less than your usual pages that take a long time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I usually like my quick layouts better! I think that's when things just fall together. Thanks all for stopping by my blog!

      Delete