Monday, November 6, 2017

TRICK OR TREAT!

I loooove Halloween! I always buy whatever addons Studio calico put out for the holiday. This year it was a mini card kit by Tina Aszmus which seems to have sold out unfortunately. You can find it digital form here, though.

I also bought the Paislee Press Fall Magic Elements pack, which really loved.


My favorite part of making a Jack o' lantern is I get to have roasted pumpkin seeds after. Some olive oil, rock salt, chili flakes and powdered cinnamon and you have the best snack ever. Yum!

Dante wanted to be "V for Vendetta" and Nea wanted to be a witch. We didn't have a wide brimmed hat, but Dante found my dad's old hat and used that. I think my dad wore in the late 60's! 


I found a pack of fun Halloween paper glasses at H&M, and did a family photo shoot. The kids picked their favorites, and us grownups took what was left. Super fun glasses! I sliced off a row of pockets to make an insert. On the pack I will document what movies we watched during Fall Break.

Also I'm mad jealous of my daughter's hair colour. Yes, it's real! 


I hope you all enjoyed Halloween, and have fun documenting it! Come back tomorrow for a look at my Day In The Life pages from November 2nd. I used Ali's kit for the day, and really like how it turned out.

/Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment