Thursday, January 30, 2014

A creative nudge

Sometimes we need a little creative nudge to get us going. My Pinterest boards were a mess, and as I was sorting my pins I came up with an idea for a new board. This is my "Future layouts?" board! And to this board I moved everything that I felt would easily translate into a layout. 

Since I started doing PL I've been making less layouts. I needed something to inspire me, and this worked. I decided that my first goal is to use these pins to kill my Copper Mountain kit. Here's the first layout I made:


I didn't find any alphas in the Copper Mountain kits that looked right, so I picked these from my stash. They came in my first Studio Calico kit "Paper Moon". 

Here is the pin I used. Feel free to use pins from this board to create your own layouts. If you do, I'd love to see them!

/Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment