As I wrote in this post, I have made some new plans on how to go about scrapping my Studio Calico kits. Two of those things have really been helpful to me in working with the January kit. I have made a file on my laptop for every kit I've recieved (8 so far). In each file I've collected photos of the projects I've made with that particular kit. This has really helped to see that the kits have been worth their price even if it's not killed. I've decided to share my favorite project from each kit:
2. Mind the gap - this was too hard. I'm picking two!
3. Boardwalk - this was hard for a different reason. I'm not 100% happy with any of my Boardwalk layouts, but I decided this one is ok.
4. Glee club - this was the first in a long row of kits that really, really suited my taste and scrap style.
5. Field Guide - I think this is my favorite layout ever.
6. Handmade - I'm nuts about the lime green alpha stickers:
7. Brooklyn Flee - this is the kit I need to get back to. To my surprise I found only 4 layouts in my file. I think a few have gone into my albums without being photographed. I will have to track them down. This was DD month, and I just didn't have the time to scrap regular layouts also. Again, nothing feels a 100% in this file but I'll pick one I'm ok with:
8. County Fair - my fave kit of all! I've made sooo much with it and I love it all. I got 3 add-ons, which I have never done before. It's the most amazing kit. So hard to pick only one, I'd like to post all of them, but I'll show you these two:
And my 9th kit is in the mail. Yay! But I'll have another 2 weeks to spend with County Fair, and I don't mind at all.
PS: I've completed my SC CHA challenge post down below. Here!