I'm starting the new year by:
- Photographing every layout I make, instead of just the ones I plan to publish in my online galleries. I will make a file in my laptop for each kit. That way I can go back and see how many and which layouts I've made every month.
- Printing out the kit contents of the main and the add-ons I get, and mark off the items I've used.
- Accepting that I won't like every piece of a kit. Not everything will be me. And it's ok not to use those items, even if I paid for them! (Hello, Basic Grey chipboard shapes...)
- Allowing myself to get rid of products I've only used part of. I've put pressure on myself to use EVERY button and EVERY sticker on the sheet. If I've used a slice of the paper I liked and a handful of those pretty buttons, they were worth their price!
- Making a list of what to do and what not to do, when making layouts I like. What have I done right in my past layouts? And when have the layouts ended up in the trash (ahem, using paint...)and thereby wasting good product?