Friday, January 6, 2012

December Daily pages 20-24

Again these pages have been done for a while. I'm just bad at photographing them and posting them on here. And I'm still on my penicillin as well.

Day 20: Left side is a collage of some of the Holiday greetings we've received. Inserted is the card we sent. Our little gingerbread girl and Santa boy.



Day 21: Last day of work for me, and last day of Pre-school for the kids. This is my Christmas gift from work. Coffee (which I don't drink, because I'm not that grown up yet...), tea, chocolates and cookies. To the right I've written down all the things we did that day.


Day 22: Since it's Thursday it's time for another page protector. I love these photos I took of the kids. It was their first day of a three week long break from pre-school, Christmas is around the corner and they were S-P-E-E-D-E-D. Running round and round the loop of our downstairs chasing each other. I mistakenly stamped the wrong date on the Ormolu journaling card. Oh well.

Day 23: We baked peppermint chocolate chip cookies. They looked pretty, but they tasted so-so, which is why I'm not leaving you with a recipe! The photo on the right is of my daughter eating a storebought grilled chicken leg for the first time ever. We rarely buy pre-fabricated food, but the day before Christmas Eve there was SO much to do and I was feeling lazy. I have NEVER seen anyone eat a chicken leg like she did. Ha! She was in heaven! So much for mama's homecooked food, right?!

Day 24: Christmas Eve, the day Swedes celebrate Christmas. I made a collage of the day's events. Mostly of our family opening gifts. My mother and brother stayed over. Lovely day!
I'll be adding an envelope with a list of the Christmas gifts we gave and received. I'll photograph it for my next post. Hopefully my last DD post for this time.

/Magdalena

2 comments:

  1. Beaufitul work!!I still have lots of pages to go - way to hang in there and finish yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you made a lot of fun memories in December and are doing a great job on your album!

    ReplyDelete