Friday, December 30, 2011

A SC Sunday Sketch

I'm home with a bad case of tonsilitis. Terribly painful. I had this page scrapped before the fever hit. It's made for this week's Studio Calico Sunday sketch, that looks like this:


I started out by flipping the page vertically, putting the photo on top. I then decided I wanted my circles in a non symmetrical pattern. I cut squares of paper and laid them out. Then I took a punched circle and traced around it where I wanted the circles to go. I then punched the different papers. After I punched the circles I couldn't decide what to do:


I considered dimensional adhesive, leaving the circles bare or switching the patterns around. I decided on dimensional adhesive, but I'm thinking I'm going to try the other alternatives as well. I think they all would look cool.



So this is the finished layout telling the story of all the Christmas preparations, and then the waiting. Presents under the tree. The MNCD is the initials of everyone in my family.

Happy New Years to you all!
/Magdalena

2 comments:

  1. DIGGER løsningen din på skissen! Rett og slett flott! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool looking. I did one too. Really loving yours. Those circles and the way you did the title are really eye catching.

    ReplyDelete