Sunday, September 10, 2017

ALL ABOUT AUGUST

August went by so quickly with GISHWHES and Nea's birthday in the first week, getting back to work in the second week and school starting for the kids the third week. We also managed to squeeze in a week of being sick in the flu and I got food poisoning on top of that. It was a busy month!

I've taken lots of photos this month, and posted two of the August pocket pages on the blog yesterday. We no longer get the rubber month in the Studio Calico documenter kits, and I'm quite happy about that. I prefer variation! This is the August title page. Baking blueberry muffins, hanging with friends and taking swim lessons at the pool.


When completing one of the GISHWHES items (Get a caveperson to demonstrate glass-blowing!) we visited Ulva kvarn. It's an old mill that houses all kinds of craftsmen and women plus a café. The top right card is from the Tour Guide photo templates by Paislee Press.



We are seeing the end of the summer season here in Sweden. I wanted to document that with a few nature pictures. With them I added in some "reading and watching right now". Book review card from the digital kit Chapters by One Little Bird.


Beartown by Fredrik Backman was the last book I read for the summer. It was amazing! I read until 4 AM and finished it one day. It's the first part of a series of three books. I'm really looking forwards to reading the rest. 


I'm wrapping up August with photos from the birthday party for our kid's twin cousins, who were born three days after Nea. Silly family photos FTW!



/Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment