Thursday, September 24, 2015

PL BIRTHDAY PAGES

Every time our kids have a birthday I do a short favorites interview with them. It's so much fun to see how their answers change. In August Nea turned 6 and this is her interview:

Favorite color: Pink
Favorite toy: My craft supplies (Yeah!)
Best TV-show: Lazy Town
Favorite outfit: My kitty cat onepiece
Favorite game: The Lost Diamond board game
Favorite animal: Ladybug
Favorite song: Sov du lille videung
Best breakfast: When I got candy raspberries for my birthday
Favorite drink: Fanta Exotic
Favorite holiday: Easter

What I want to be when I grow up: A teacher
Favorite movie: Paranorman
Favorite snack: Popcorn
Favorite food: Mix your own salad



I also made these two pages with pictures from her birthday.

/Magdalena


No comments:

Post a Comment