Thursday, August 7, 2014

A LAYOUT WITH A CHALLENGE

I was asked to post a challenge on the Studio Calico blog based on this layout:


Here is my text for the challenge:

Hi, I'm Magdalena! I love using old photos in my projects. I've put them on layouts, in mini albums and in Project Life. Sometimes to commemorate a birthday or a special event and sometimes to document a memory. I know you are supposed to scan your old photos and use a copy, but I don't always do that. This layout uses the real thing! The photo was given to me by my mother a while back. She found it going through some old things. I was very close to my grandmother so this picture brings up a lot of feelings that I wanted to document. The pink patterned paper from the Skeeball addon reminded me of old wallpaper so it went really well with an old photo.
My challenge to you is to put an older photo on one of your projects. Use your grandparent's wedding photo, your father's baby pics or that yearbook photo with your hideous 80's hairdo. Looking forward to seeing what you make!

And here is the link for the challenge post. Come play!

/Magdalena 

No comments:

Post a Comment