Sunday, August 24, 2014

A COUPLE OF SHOUTOUTS

And my PL album continues into August. I haven't shared the first page of the month with you yet. I love starting a new month with a fresh Studio Calico kit. This month it's called Sandlot.


The two pages after this one are all about my daughter's fifth birthday. If you haven't seen them, you can find them in this post.

And here are pages four and five!



If you like the golden best year yet card I recommend you visit this Etsy shop. That card is part of a beautiful birthday themed printable by Little Lamm & Co.

And if you like my daughter fun knotted hair headband, you can find the instructions here. I sub to the Cute Girl hairstyles youtube channel, and she makes some amazing braided hairstyles! I've tried a few and they really look a lot more complicated than they are. 

And don't forget to enter my RAK in yesterday's blog post! It's open until Friday.

/Magdalena

1 comment: