Thursday, February 20, 2014

VALENTINES DAY PL

The Sugar Rush PL kit is disappearing fast! For my Valentines Day page I asked the kids to each make a card. We also took some goofy family photos just before bedtime. Here it is:



Because it fit better with the page protectors the following page is actually dated before Valentines Day. I used lots of vellum on there. I especially liked how the vellum circles looked like bubbles so I punched out a bunch of different sizes and stapled them to the bath time photo. I colored in some of the veneers with a gold leafing pen.



Before I've always had difficulties printing on vellum. It takes forever to dry and I always manage to smear it. This time I chose the quick print/sketch alternative and the ink dried really fast. Here's the full spread:



/Magdalena

1 comment:

  1. Great spread! I especially love the soft colors on the right side :)

    ReplyDelete