I found this at Shimelle's blog:
"10. Things. on the tenth of the month. Something brought to you by the participants in Beyond Blogging for Scrapbookers starting today. Each participant will share something totally of their own creation – but always ten things. Some will share ten photos, ten crafty ideas, ten sources of inspiration, ten recipes, ten things in a collection… always ten things and always on the tenth of the month."
I know I'm a little late but I'll take part anyway. My 10 favorite scrap items:
1. Kraft cardstock
2. White cardstock
3. Dana lim's roller glue
4. Tim Holtz Tiny attacher - BRILLIANT!
5. Chipboard, chipboard, chipboard (Crate is a fave maker)
6. Stickers - labels, words, borders... (LUV Studio Calico and October Afternoon)
7. Patterned paper of course - right now I favorize the lines Rocket Age (OA), Toybox and Emma's shop (Crate)
8. My You Do papercutter
9. My printer for printing photos pronto!
10. My completely irrational sketchbook for inspiration, shockful of scribbles, and loose pages tucked in.
Hope you'll be back for 10 more next month!