Saturday, February 24, 2018

WRAPPING UP 2017

I finally took the time to finish my 2017 Project Life album. As soon as I saw these In Review journal cards by In A Creative Bubble, I knew that's how I wanted to end the year. That is why it's taken me a bit longer to wrap up my 2017 album. Here are the last three pages of December plus my Year In Review page.

In Sweden we celebrate Christmas on December 24th. We had a quiet family Christmas this year, just the four of us. In the morning the kids each got a gift that would entertain them until lunch plus some candy in their stockings. We had a delicious buffet style Christmas lunch with lots of veggie dishes, which I love.


For these pages I've used the Northern Lights documenter kit from Studio Calico, plus several Holiday themed digital sets by In A Creative Bubble.


After lunch Santa knocked on our door and delivered the Christmas gifts. Me and the kids watched A Christmas Carol before bedtime. They used their new sleeping masks to hide behind when the ghosts were too scary!


In the week before New Years we celebrated Christmas again with our extended family. For this page I added in pieces from the SC Homestead documenter kit. The stamp I used on the bottom card is from Studio Calico but I don't know what set it came in. Sorry!



And last but not least, here is my Year In Review page. I chose to not use all the cards in the set, because all didn't apply. I really love this review idea and plan to be ending my future albums using the same cards.





How about you? Are you done with 2017? I still have a few pages left of my 2017 December Daily album. It feels great to have wrapped up Project Life for the year though. On to new creative adventures!

/Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment