Monday, May 22, 2017

END OF SPRING PROJECTS

Summer is finally about to begin! Here in Sweden we've had the coldest spring for 70 years. The snow kept falling even at the beginning of May. The last two weeks have seen some warmer temperatures at last. There is only three more weeks of school and then another week of work for me, then we're off for eight long weeks together. I can't wait!

Project Life week 19 below! Playing chess in bed on a Saturday morning, tulips at our neighbour's house, reading and craft beer with pizza. The wonderful red leaves card is from Tina Aszmus' Spring Zine. It's sold out but she has another one up for pre-order right now. Hurry on over to her shop! The middle card is by Paislee Press and so is the "Unstoppable" label.


I let the sad passing of Chris Cornell take first place in week 20. I had a lot of photos for this week so I used these 4x6 templates by Paislee Press to fit them all in. I used the Afterlight photo editing app to warm up my color photos. I love the light leak filters! Most products are from the Studio Calico "Alfresco" kit that arrived this Friday. I worked my visual triangles using pops of yellow, wood veneer and the orange alphas that came in the kit. 






 / Magdalena


No comments:

Post a Comment