Monday, July 25, 2016

SUMMER PAPER CRAFTING

First off, I want to let yuou know that the Slim Jim clear stamp alpha set in now in stock at Kellie Stamps. I've had a lot of fun with these stamps! Here's another card I've made using the Slim Jim alphas.



My July sneak for Kellie Stamps was meant to go up this weekend but I ran into some problems with the pocket pages I was making. I'm hoping to be able to post them tomorrow.

Are you taking Catherine Davis' design class at Studio Calico? I signed up the moment I heard she was teaching it. I knew it would be awesome, and it is! The first lesson was on editing. This is my first lauout after taking her class.





I was inspired by this pin for the title:



Instead of the strict grid, I followed the flowing line of the grass on the sand dune my daughter is running down.

Hoping to see you with some Kellie Stamps sneaks tomorrow!

/Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment