Sunday, December 14, 2014

Hello Christmas

I've started in on my December PL pages. Since the only holiday themed PL cards I have are from the SC mini addon kit, I also went through my stash and added any and all cards I could find with a Christmassy feel to them. The photos I had were from several occasions so I scattered lots of circles over the pages to make the spread feel cohesive.




I spend the entire yesr waiting for my favorite tea shop to start carrying their Christmas flavoured teas again. To document what flavours I bought this year I cut and punched pieces from the golden paper bag the one of the teas came in, and wrote down the flavours. Saffron & chili, mulled wine and orange & cloves.

My favorite card turned out to be the top left one on the second page. It's a photograph of my son's class singing for us at their annual Advent morning celebration. Someone from the audience had their big head right smack in the middle of the picture, so I punched out a circle and stuck it on top. It turned out really nice!

/Magdalena

3 comments:

  1. Lovely spread. What a great idea to document the tea. Mulled wine, sounds delicious.I also liked the circles, another great idea. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely spread! I love how you used this months card set throughout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jättefint!! Du är verkligen en inspiration :) Använder du skrivmaskin för "journaling" på korten, eller kör du dom genom skrivaren?

    ReplyDelete