Sunday, September 21, 2014

MY FIRST CROP

So this Saturday I was at my first crop ever. I was with three friends of mine, and we were very productive and had a good time. I made 5 layouts in the 9 hours we were there. A few of them still needs a little tweaking before they're completely finished, but I'm really happy with that result. 

The hardest part for me was not having a printer for my journaling. I tried both a roller stamp,journaling by hand and not doing any journaling at all. 

When me and my neighbour arrived we immediately noticed we had brought very little stuff. I had a small bag of tools plus my IKEA desk organizer with the Studio Calico "Poet Society" kit. The majority of the people there had actually brought more stuff to the crop than I even own. Hilarious!

The Poet Society kit was very easy to work with and was more than enough for me to have products to pick from all day. Here are two of the layouts I made:



I had cheated a tiny bit by printing the grid ahead of time. The bottom layout is for a Pen and Paper class challenge.

Tomorrow it's time for my contribution to the Pen and Paper class to be posted at Studio Calico. You can still enroll for the class. I highly recommend it. Laura Kurz is an amazing teacher. Here's a sneak from the project I made:


/Magdalena

2 comments:

  1. love the galaxy layout especially with the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your LO! The sequins as stars are absolutely delicate and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete