I'm really loving the Process class. Just as I thought I enjoyed week 3 about creating layouts the most. There were some really great ideas in there. I've made three more layouts using my new knowledge. This first one was about mixing patterns:
With this second layout I wanted to work with an irregular grid and experiment with balance:
This last one was also about balance, trying to add a large title. I added and removed all kinds of alphas and I just wasn't happy with the way it looked. Finally I just decided that it was good enough. I gave up on perfect! I cut off part of a J to make a comma, and the last E is made up of an F and a Z.