- Make it onto a DT - CHECK! On August 1 st this year I was taken onto Magdas DT. Check out their blog here!
- To have a "Layout of the week" on the Studio Calico blog
- To have a layout in the monthly picks video on Studio Calico's site - CHECK! Look here!
- To kill a Studio Calico monthly kit - sigh. I'm not even nearly there...
- To put a dent in my stash. I'm on my way, doing the December Daily with my own bits and pieces. Look at my DD foundation pages here!
- To develop a true style of my own. Hmmm. May never happen???
- To take part in most of the challenges on the Studio Calico blog and forum - CHECK! It IS nice to win stuff! Here's the challenge thread on their forum!
- To be the featured project on 2Peas or to be the most liked or commented on project of the day. Now if I would only upload my layouts there, I'd be a lot more likely to accomplish this, wouldn't I? Here's my 2Peas gallery. Now go and like all my ancient layouts on there. :D
- Remembering to do "10 on the 10th" every month. This I can do better! At least I remembered this month!
- To do more layouts without looking for inspiration from the outside. This is a goal with room for approvement. But here's the latest one that's ALL me:
Here are more "10 on the 10th"!