Monday, April 18, 2011

Sketch #234


I had actually already started this layout and had a whole different design in mind. The background and the misting was done when I decided I didn't like how it came out. I was just about to put it in my "failed layouts-pile" when I saw Jen M's take on sketch #234 from Pencil lines. I stole some of her ideas and BAM I loved the result!


The photo is taken one afternoon when my son was playing chase with his baby sister. When I was looking at the picture I realized all his tell-tale signs was visible. The first thing he does when he comes home is taking his socks off. He´s also absolutely addicted to apples, and could eat 10 of them a day if he was allowed. Those dinosaurs I put away at least twice a day but they always end up scattered all over the house anyway.

/M

2 comments: