Monday, June 20, 2011

Using stickers

Sasha Farina just had a layout up on the SC blog where she used lots of stickers and hardly any patterned paper. She had also used a pp for the background in her photo. I was really inspired by her layout, and made my own. I really like how it turned out. The stars on the side came together by coincidence. I noticed a small stain on the cardstock from me using handlotion. (Apparently this shade of blue stains very easily.)So I needed something to cover it up with, and came to think of those rubons. Glad that stain was there!


Materials: SC Paper Moon kit plus various SC stickers and rubons

I put the journaling on the back, because I felt that it would take away from the layout. I had a whole story to tell! It's about how Buzz Lightyear potty trained our son. True story! It was way past time for him to stop using diapers, but he just wasn't motivated. So my husband said, go without for a week, and I will buy you a Buzz Lightyear figure. Worked like a charm!

/Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment